Contemporary, Art Nouveau style engagement ring, with blue moonstone.
The bezel set blue moonstone, gives the very delicate appearance of a drop of dew nestled in the fluid, organic, whiplash lines reminiscent of the Art Nouveau period. In the recessed areas are pavé set diamonds that have a sparkling, shimmering affect against the white gold.
materials - bezel set blue moonstone, pave set diamonds, 14k white gold with rhodium finish.
To create a unique custom engagement ring based on this look,
- 14k rose, white or yellow gold the price would be $2,620CAD or $2,000USD
- 18k $2,920CAD or $2,225USD
- Platinum $4,980CAD or $3,800USD
(These prices do not include stones, please call for stone details and options.)
To create a similar look we could work with a stone size of1/2ct to 2 1/2ct, and I can also work in yellow or rose gold.
We can work with your stone, or I can provide the perfect stone for you. White, rare colored and Canadian diamonds and a wide variety of colored gemstones are also available.
To create a matching custom made band, again based on this look,
- 14K rose, white, or yellow gold the price would be $2,280CAD or $1,735USD
- 18K $2,540CAD or $1,935USD
- Platinum $3,780CAD or $2,880USD